I hope you all had a wonderful and safe halloween :) Yesterday on my way home I saw:
- a 35+ year old Buzz Lightyear
- Barney’s best friend, Baby Bop miniature size, cutest little thing
- “Ghost face” from the movie Scream, I guess that mask will never get old
- what I call a whore-mom she was dressed up to take her kids trick-or-treating but she forgot half of her clothes at home
- I witness a nasty girls fight. Here is how it went down: I was driving and I came to a stop at a red light when suddenly I notice a group of about 10 girls all wearing provocative clothes started hitting each other. I guess two of the girls had babies, so they “parked” the strollers on the sidewalk and then they started beating the crap out of each other. It was pretty intense, I obviously called the cops.
But on a much safer and cuter note my instagram feed was filled of babies with cute costumes, here are some my favorite:
I am so doing this with my first-born! Isn’t she the cutest barista ever!!!!
Okay, a gum ball machine now that’s original and the cute little elephant go perfectly together don’t you think?
Now this little guy I absolutely love, I grew up watching this show called “Chapulin Colorado” it was my favorite show growing up so when I saw this little outfit I fell in love!
Here’s another picture of the cute little Chapulin
Parents please take note if you are going to dress your kids up and you want to participate in the fun, this is how you do it!!!
Happy 1st of November!!!
I don’t have a facebook but I do have plenty of social media outlets to keep my busy for days. One of my favorite is Instagram, I love looking at pretty pictures and following people from all over the world. It’s exciting to see the world through someone else’s eyes. Here are some of my weeks favorite:
I love the dress!!!
This woman is beautiful!
When I started this blog, I promised I would share useless information with you so here I am keeping my promise, please forgive me. I don’t know how many of you are familiar with GloZell but I enjoy watching her videos on YouTube(if you have no idea who this person is don’t feel bad, if anything you should be extremely proud of yourself and maybe you should stop reading this right about now). It has been a while since I have watched them but yesterday while
stalking looking through a friends instagram I came across this picture:
If after seeing that picture you curiosity has come out from hiding, here’s her YouTube channel GloZell1. I know I could have written a post on my love for science or how I am taking some online classes on data analysis/social network analysis but I didn’t because sometimes we all deserve a good laugh and her videos are really dumb but really funny, so if you ever need to laugh or cry but you rather laugh, head on over to her channel. I promise you I am not the only person that watches her videos she has over 647,000 subscribers and 233,678,162 video views.
For your viewing pleasure, here’s the link to the first video I ever saw of GloZell: Lady Gaga Judas Lyrics Translated by the one and only Glozell