Thank GOD weekends exist, I don’t know what I would do without them. It’s not like I get to rest, my weekends as of late consist on working on:
- Decorating the apartment
- Wedding stuff (bridal shower and all other wedding details)
- Doing anything but rest
I cannot wait until it is all OVER. Don’t get me wrong I am excited about getting married but there is so much that goes to an event that will only last a few hours. I just want to be moved in and start enjoying life as a married woman. Any who sorry for venting/complaining/whatever you want to call this.
Here’s my to-do list for this weekend (I do this more for me than for you, not like you care what my weekend to-do list is):
- Create bridal shower invitation
- Send bridal shower invitation to get printed
- Buy all bridal shower decorations
- Buy paint and painting supplies (brush, tape, brushes/rollers, etc)
- Charge camera so I can take before and after pictures of the apartment :)
- Go deal with last minute details with our wedding venue
- If I have time sleep/nap, something!
Happy Weekends my loves hopefully your weekend involves a lot of rest and doing nothing, if that’s your case I envy you very much!