One of my favorite bloggers BreezyK from The Camel Life just nominated me for the:
I am so
confused honored. I have no idea how this works but I guess I’ll just follow the guidelines I found on her post. I am suppose to tell you 7 things about me and nominate 7 bloggers. So let’s get to it, shall we?
- Fries are their own category of food, they can be a meal, a snack, a dessert (who said all desserts have to be sweet?) or whatever I want them to be, I don’t need an excuse to eat them. I know they are BAD for you but who cares if I die tomorrow I want to know I didn’t keep myself from the things that brought happiness to my soul!
- This one is embarrassing and I might still need therapy for, are you ready…….. I was in the boy-scouts when I was younger, maybe one day I’ll write about it, pieces of me
that I wish I could change(part III), I have pictures!
am addicted toLOVE Starbucks. I don’t know why I haven’t bought stocks yet, oh maybe because at the moment I can’t afford them because I am too busy paying for my very expensive addiction!
- I love to bake but I rarely eat what I bake, not because it doesn’t taste good because trust me it does I know this because the hubster and my dad love it when I bake.
- Food. I don’t know how I feel about it, I am not skinny or fat I’m just your average girl but sometimes I wish there was an easier way of getting your nutrients other than eating? I’m sure there are, I must research, this might be something I need to seek psychological help for?
- I love being barefoot, I don’t like wearing socks and the only time I wear them is when I work out.
- I wish unicorns existed and rainbows produced skittles and world peace wasn’t a wish but a reality!!!!
Now moving on to the nominations….drum roll please…..
- LyndaBPhotography: she’s an incredible person (i know this because i know her) and she’s amazingly talented I have yet to find a thing she cannot do!!! check her beautiful photos of my beautiful Chicago on her blog!
- Fortheloveofnike: because who knew you could own that many pairs of nikes and wear them in so many different ways, I am not your typical girl I have few shoes and I usually wear the same pair until I get tired of them.
- BookandBowelMovements: the name of her blog is awesome!!!! and she has read more books than I can ever dream of reading in a year!
- Ireneim:her site is eclectic, you’ll find beautiful pictures and videos of everything and anything, check her out!
- TheThreadAffect: I love love love her style, she’s adorable and corky!
- WPerspective: the photos never disappoint and the quotes that come with the photos are always perfect!
- yasmincruz: what can be said, she is beautiful and I envy her style!
I guess that’s it, right? Once again thank you BreezyK oh and my high school (Niles West) is big time rivals with the high school (Glenbrook North) from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off :D