I along with a couple million others tuned in to watched the grammy. Let’s start by saying that although I like Taylor Swift, I thought her opening act was a little blah, it was missing the WOW-factor, at least for me. Perhaps the wow-factor were her legs? Still she has no Carrie Underwood legs.
To the winners Congratulations!!! I have to admit, I felt as if I been living under a rock because I had no idea who some of the artists were, example:
- The Black Keys
- Frank Ocean, his performance was a little weird for me, again this has to do with the fact that I had no idea who he was, I had to google him to get caught up
- Miguel Pimentel
The list goes on.
Call me a horrible person BUT I am so glad, Carly Rae Jepsen didn’t win anything her song is my least favorite song of all times, I have heard it more times than I care to recall and I am thankful that the Grammys gods didn’t let her win.
- Mr. Suit & Tie, Justin Timberlake, took me back in time and I was L-O-V-I-N-G IT! My love for Justin goes back to his N’SYNC days
- FUN, they made it rain!
- Mumford & Sons
- Adam Levine & Alicia Keys (they set that stage ON FIRE!)
- Rihanna, reminded us all that she’s just not all legs, the girl can sing!
- Kelly Clarkson, her performance was absolutely beautiful :)
I love them individually I just don’t love them together, I feel like she’s an amazing girl and he is just going to break her heart :(
JT thank you for making me fall in love with you all over again <3
I hope you all enjoyed the grammys!