Life has been hectic, but I guess that’s part of the fun! Since my last post, somethings that shouldn’t have happened, happened and things that should have happened haven’t happened (yet), but here’s some of the good that has happened:
- The weather in Chicago went from warm to cold to warm again and it’s staying mostly warm, thank the heavens because I was tired of the cold!
- The husband and I managed to go downtown to see the river turn green for St. Patrick’s day. It was freezing cold!!! We couldn’t hang for the parade it was way too cold so instead we walked along the Magnificent Mile and had lunch at Mity Nice where we ate:
- We moved!!! It feels so good to be out of the old nasty neighborhood (West Ridge) that never ever no matter the time ever had parking. We still have several boxes lingering around the apartment but nothing too big (I won’t show you the mess).
- I went to a networking event where I learned the “art of small talk” with Debra Fine and was able to admire this awesome view on my way back to my car
- The husband and I have been lusting after this little guy whose name is Rowley and is currently in a puppy shelter. We are crossing our fingers and hoping he is still there when we are ready to adopt :)
And that pretty much sums up my life since my last post. I wish it was more exciting, I’ll work on it promise :)